PDA Honeywell CT40
L’Oréal is a French industrial group that sells cosmetic products. Today the group is strongly represented internationally as it is the world’s leading cosmetics group present in 150 countries with a portfolio of over 34 brands.
100 salespeople equipped
8 countries (Europe, US, Canada)
Rayonnance customer since 2018
At the beginning, implementation of a back office solution for receiving, inventory, stock movement … L’Oréal, through its Kiehl’s stores, wants to offer its web and store customers its entire stock and optimize its logistic costs. The mission is based on the global Ship From Store project (EMEA, APAC and LATAM) including an order orchestrator and a mobile application in store for the front office.
- Visualize in real time the stock positions of products.
- Optimize the number of orders and logistics costs thanks to the order orchestrator.
- Facilitate the preparation and shipping of products to offer the best service to the customer.
- Improve the management and reception of stocks.
Functions of the application:
Mobile app features on HONEYWELL CT40 :
- List of orders to be processed with the option to accept or decline
- Picking (all orders)
- Packing with control of the articles via scan
- CAB and edition of the conveyor labels
- Delivery to the carrier
- Management of returns to the store
Orchestration engine parameterization according to several criteria:
- Store Management: list of eligible stores, application calendar per store (up to one day), limitation of the number of orders per store, geographical location, …
- Product Management: stock availability, specific attributes, order content (number of EAN), etc.
- Delay Management: taking into account the delivery method chosen by the web customer, timeout for acceptance / refusal / order preparation, carrier selection …
- Replenishment request
- Management of returns
- Transfers between stores
Connected to IS software: SAP, Cegid Y2, SFCC
L’oréal has selected 1,000 Honeywell CT40 for Europe and the US and 2,500 terminals in Asia over 2021-2022
Benefits generated by the application
- Optimization of logistics costs
- Optimization of the stock
- Fluidity in orders